A Roadmap For How To Make Money Renting Your RV
What route should someone take to get from daydreaming about renting out their rig, to actually bringing in revenue? We have some ideas. In fact, we have some GREAT ideas.
With 1,000s of rentals under our hood, we’ve amassed a ton of information about the RV and camper van rental marketplace. We’ve created a series called the Road to Renting to give you everything you need to know about making money by renting out your RV or camper van.
Subscribe to the Road to Renting and Receive
- A sample payout so you can see how it all works.
- Side by side analysis of GoCamp, Outdoorsy and RVshare.
- GoCamp’s Top 10 Tips for Successfully Renting out your RV.
- The inside scoop on insurance, add-ons, marketing, and more!
- The GoCamp Listing Form, for when you’re ready to rent (maybe that’s right now!).
Who Should Take This Road
Should you take the turn onto the Road to Renting? This fun and informative email series will be helpful if …
- You own an RV or camper van that has some driveway downtime (meaning, you’re not always using it!).
- You’ve been thinking of buying a van to get in on the bustling rental market.
- You’ve heard about peer-to-peer renting but aren’t really sure how it all works.
Ready To Go?
The Road to Renting is waiting. There are miles of smiles ahead for you and for your future renters. Go on and take the wheel. Start the journey here.
GoCamp is focused on markets west of the Mississippi. Right now we’re in Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Reno, Salt Lake City, Flagstaff and Denver. We’re constantly adding new markets in response to demand from RV owners who want to list with us, so if you don’t see your city yet, please reach out! Let’s make GoCamp happen for you.