Want the comforts of cabin life but the mobility of being on the road? Peg has got you covered. Outfitted for those looking to relax from city life and for those looking to crank it up. Whether your plans include naps or tackling the trails, surf, mountain peaks or epic explorations, Peg has everything you need, and more.
– Powerful and fuel efficient Turbo Diesel
– Off grid with rooftop solar panel, 3 batteries and inverter (automatic and operates hands-off)
– Diesel heater for cool nights and mornings, set your temp and let the magic happen
– Induction stove top with all your kitchen/cooking needs
– Medium size domestic fridge
– Two 7 Gallon fresh water tanks hooked up to sink and to back shower
– Queen Size bed
– Fan that cools, refreshes and extracts while you cook and sleep
– Power outlets for charging
– Massive gear garage for storage in the back for bikes, surf boards, camp gear and more
– Passenger chair rotates with pull out desk for remote working
– Outdoor hot water shower with privacy curtain
– Bench converts to a work station or dining room table that seats 2 in less than 2 mins
– Fully insulated
– Insulated Black-out shades
– Stargazing roof-top access w/ ladder
– Easy pull out awning
– Set the mood with interior dimmable pot lights
– Easy switch on perimeter lights for off-road navigation and close quarter parking
– Touch screen, GPS navigation, back up camera, and Apple/Android Carplay
At a Glance
- Seats: 2
- Sleeps: 2
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- One-Way: Yes
- Transmission: Automatic
- Length: 21.5 feet
- Drive: 2WD (Rear)
- Fuel: Diesel
- May-Sept Minimum Nights: 3
- Oct-April Minimum Nights: 3
- Air Conditioner
- Backup Camera
- Bike Rack
- Ceiling Fan
- Dining Table
- Extra Storage
- 5 gallon Gray Water Tank
- Kitchen Sink
- Outside Shower
- Stove / Range
- 21 gallon Water Tank
Hop in and Go
All vans are considered “road trip ready.” Whether you are flying in from out of town or looking to explore your own backyard, all you really need to do is stop for groceries before hitting the road. All cookware and tableware is included, as is bedding and a wide array of camping gear. You’ll be sent a detailed list of all the items included in the van before your trip so you can plan accordingly. Select any of the optional add-ons listed below when completing your reservation.
Book your trip with Peg: Ford Transit
Enter your start and end dates
To kick it up a notch, please select from the following optional add-ons:
Please complete each section below, then press the "Get Rolling" button to review your quote.
Pick Up and Drop Off
Rentals are Calculated on a 24-hour Basis: The rental period is generally considered to be 24 hours. If you pick up the van at 10 am, you’ll be expected to return it around 10 am. Most van owners can accommodate requests for a few extra hours at $20/hour. Alternatively, if you want to pick up in the morning and drop off in the evening, simply select the optional half day add-on when completing your reservation.
Pick Up and Drop Off Time: There is no set pick up and drop off time. You’ll make arrangements suited to your needs and schedule with the van’s owner. You can indicate your preferred pick up and drop off time when completing your reservation; final arrangements will be confirmed with the van’s owner.
How to Have the Best Time Ever
Need inspiration on where to go? Or help in selecting a campground? We’ve got you covered! Be sure to visit our Insider Tips page for suggested routes and the inside skinny on how to have the most fun ever!
You can reschedule your reservation without penalty. You can cancel the vehicle for a full refund, less a 5% service fee, up to 14 days prior to the rental. If you cancel less than 14 days prior to the rental, you will receive a refund for 50% of the rental fee. Cancellations must be made in writing.
We are unable to offer refunds for shortened trips if for some reason (e.g. weather, change in schedule) you return the vehicle early. See also our COVID-19 policies.