RUGGED MEETS LUXURY
This gorgeous Mercedes-Benz Sprinter was custom built by the talented team at Peace Vans using ZenVanz cabinetry. It is part of our Try Before You Buy program where you have the opportunity to rent the kind of van you might one day want to build or buy for yourself.
The Snohomish River is formed by the confluence of the Skykomish and Snoqualmie rivers. As a van, the Snohomish represents the convergence of “rugged” and “luxury.” Head off in this van for an adventure and you’ll soon discover that it was designed for extremely comfortable travel, yet the interior elements are rock solid and built to take whatever camping craziness you can dish out. The cabinetry is eco-friendly bamboo that is both durable and beautiful, and you’ll find extreme attention to detail throughout the van.
Perfect for two people, this van is great for a romantic getaway, a parent/child adventure, or a chance for two friends to spend quality time together.
Among the many features you’ll get to try out:
- Heat on chilly nights. The heater is an Espar D2 Airtronic system that keeps the van warm and comfortable in the most severe winter conditions. With an integrated fan, a wall mounted thermostat and a very intelligent electronic control unit, the D2 circulates warm air throughout the vehicle for maximum comfort.
- Ice in your sunset cocktails! Now that’s a feature to get excited about! The ISOTHERM Drawer Refrigerator/Freezer is a 2.3 cubic foot, space-saving, front-opened marine refrigerator drawer with brushed stainless steel door. Isotherm has a reputation for performance, innovative design and high quality materials, and also uses a minimum of battery power and offers the lowest possible noise level. The Drawer 65 features an internal freezer drawer, a caddy that holds three wine bottles and internal blue LED lights.
- Front seats that swivel. Heavy duty, steel swivel adapters allow the front driver and passenger seats to swivel to face the cabin. Swivels rotate on super strong nylon rollers that give the swivel smooth operation and have an exclusive offset center pivot point that allows the swivel to turn without opening the door. Seats lock securely in the forward facing position.
- Sleek, ingenious drying rack. On the sliding door you’ll find a beautiful and functional bamboo rack for hanging gear. Perfect for drying out snow covered jackets, pants, mittens and toques in the winter and ocean soaked bikinis, board shorts, and towels in the summer. Folds flat and sleek when not in use.
- CR Laurence Windows. CR Laurence windows have been added in the back. On the driver and passenger side you’ll get to try out the All Glass Frameless Windows with Operable T Vents for fresh air. If you are doing your own build, these windows will surely be on your install list.
This is a camper van built by camper van experts. That’ll be clear the second you hop inside. So go on, find the nexus between rugged and luxury for yourself.
Photos courtesy of @zenvanz with select engagement photos by @karenleannkirsch
At a Glance
- Seats: 2
- Sleeps: 2
- Pet Friendly: No
- One-Way: No
- Transmission: Automatic
- Length: 20 feet
- Drive: 2WD (rear)
- Fuel: Gas
- May-Sept Minimum Nights: 4
- Oct-April Minimum Nights: 4
- Air Conditioner
- Backup Camera
- Ceiling Fan
- Kitchen Sink
- Stove / Range
Hop in and Go
All vans are considered “road trip ready.” Whether you are flying in from out of town or looking to explore your own backyard, all you really need to do is stop for groceries before hitting the road. All cookware and tableware is included, as is bedding and a wide array of camping gear. You’ll be sent a detailed list of all the items included in the van before your trip so you can plan accordingly. Select any of the optional add-ons listed below when completing your reservation.
Half DayWant to pick up in the morning but drop off in the late afternoon? Need extra time? Add a half day to your reservation.$120.00
TentSleep in a tent or use it for gear storage.$55.00
Book Your Trip
Pick Up and Drop Off
Rentals are Calculated on a 24-hour Basis: The rental period is generally considered to be 24 hours. If you pick up the van at 10 am, you’ll be expected to return it around 10 am. Most van owners can accommodate requests for a few extra hours at $20/hour. Alternatively, if you want to pick up in the morning and drop off in the evening, simply select the optional half day add-on when completing your reservation.
Pick Up and Drop Off Time: There is no set pick up and drop off time. You’ll make arrangements suited to your needs and schedule with the van’s owner. You can indicate your preferred pick up and drop off time when completing your reservation; final arrangements will be confirmed with the van’s owner.
How to Have the Best Time Ever
Need inspiration on where to go? Or help in selecting a campground? We’ve got you covered! Be sure to visit our Insider Tips page for suggested routes and the inside skinny on how to have the most fun ever!
You can reschedule your reservation without penalty. You can cancel the vehicle for a full refund, less a 5% service fee, up to 14 days prior to the rental. If you cancel less than 14 days prior to the rental, you will receive a refund for 50% of the rental fee. Cancellations must be made in writing.
We are unable to offer refunds for shortened trips if for some reason (e.g. weather, change in schedule) you return the vehicle early. See also our COVID-19 policies.